www.eolymp.cat is own by Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (hereinafter “UPC”, "eolymp", "we", "us", or "our").
III. Account Registration; Account Settings; Passwords
- Your Account Information. By submitting a registration form or creating a password on the Site, you represent to us that the information you have provided on your registration form ("Account Information") is true, accurate, current and complete. You will maintain and promptly update your Account Information using the functionality provided through the Site to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Passwords- Professional Accounts and Personal Accounts. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of password and you are not permitted to share or disclose your password to anyone else. You will be solely responsible for the activities of anyone accessing the Site using a password assigned to you, even if the individual is not, in fact authorized by you. If you have reason to believe that your password has been compromised or used without authorization, you must promptly change it, using the functionality provided on the applicable Site, and notify us at email@example.com.
- Permitted Uses. Use of Personal Accounts is limited to your own personal, noncommercial use only.
IV. Term; Termination by eolymp
Eolymp keeps the right to deactivate your account if you don’t follow the Use Terms. In that case, we keep the right to remove the personal information from your account ant keep the rest anonymous.
V. The Content of the Site Is Not Medical Advice
The content of eolymp, including text, pictures, audio, video and any other material by us or any user of the system IS NOT Medical Advice.
All personal data provided to us is treated as the Spanish Law LOPD stipulates.
The profile basic information is public and the activity information is private and only shown to the fellows of sport.
Eolymp won’t share your data with third party except for the ones listed at http://eolymp.cat/?q=content/associates.
If you accept to, you can share your data with selected institutions (by selecting “collaborate with research” in your profile) in order to do sport research. The selected institutions are listed at http://eolymp.cat/institutions.
VII. Additional Terms
We or our affiliates may require you to follow additional rules, guidelines or other conditions in order to use various special features, to participate in certain promotions available through the Site. In that case special licenses rule this.
VIII. Protecting Other People's Rights
Eolymp respects other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on eolymp that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on eolymp if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not upload anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on eolymp.
IX. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you update on eolymp, and you can control how it is in your profile. In addition:
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with eolymp ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
X. Your Feedback
We welcome your comments, feedback, suggestions, and other communications (collectively, "Feedback"). The Feedback you provide to us through the Site will be and remain our exclusive property.
XI. Third Party Content
The Site may contain content from other sites. We are not responsible for this information, If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility.
XII. Return Policy
Returns will not be accepted in any of the inscriptions managed by this site.
We will provide Account support ("Support") to you via apolo@EOlymp.com.
- You will resolve any claim in Spain. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Spain.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on eolymp, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE TRY TO KEEP EOLYMP UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING EOLYMP "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT EOLYMP WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. EOLYMP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES.